- 30% business energy investment tax credit for projects commencing construction by 2019
- 5-year accelerated depreciation via Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS)
STATE (Varies- below is for Massachusetts only)
- 20-year local property tax exemption for PV systems providing primary or auxiliary power to a taxable property. Exemption does not apply to “virtual net-metered systems”.
- Sales Tax exemption on Solar PV system components
- Excise Tax deduction in lieu of depreciation deduction
Contact us for a more detailed description of these tax benefits. Note that 621 Energy is not an accounting firm or expert in tax matters and you should consult a tax professional.