- 621 Energy develops and finances a turnkey project without cost to the owner. The owner signs a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to purchase the solar-generated power.
- 621 Energy develops a turnkey project for the owner for a fee.
- 621 Energy develops a turnkey project financed through a partnership arrangement with the owner and investor(s).
We execute a comprehensive and efficient development process to maximize value for property owners. Key elements of this process prior to installation include:
- Property evaluation with siting options
- Solar resource evaluation
- Optimal system sizing and performance modeling
- Financial analysis
- Development of project schedule
- System financing
- Preliminary design: site layout and one-line electrical drawings
- Permitting and Interconnection applications/approvals
- Net metering application and off-taker agreements
- Product evaluation/comparison/selection
- Detailed system design and review
- Specifications and bidding
- Bid evaluation and Subcontractor selection